Hesperia Adult’s Only Hotel
Location: Puerto Calero
Star Rating: 5
Board Levels: B&B, H/B, AI
For true relaxation and wonderful views over the Azure Atlantic, the chic and elegant Hotel Hesperia Lanzarote is the perfect choice. Spend your days soaking up the sun’s rays by one of the large, inviting pools or chill with cocktail in hand at one of the various bars. If you really want to indulge, head to the spa and try out the numerous treatments. For a change of scenery and to pick up some souvenirs take a stroll around the prestigious Puerto Calero Marina. Back at the hotel there is a range of dining options to treat your taste buds. With excellent service, luxurious serene surroundings and plenty of children’s activities all the family are looked after in this relaxing retreat.
Please note: This will become an adult’s only hotel from May 2019. If staying prior to that date you may encounter children.
Restaurants & Bars:
Buffet. Serves a range of international, Italian, Spanish and Mexican, local and French cuisine for breakfast, dinner and lunch with show cooking. Highchairs and microwaves available.
•El Risco Restaurant
A la carte. Serves dinner. Please note that the hotel requests that beach wear is not worn and that gentlemen wear long trousers.
•La Caleta Restaurant
A la carte. Serves local cuisine for dinner. Located on the beach. Please note that the hotel requests that beach wear is not worn and that gentlemen wear long trousers.
Disco bar (open between 9.00pm and 12.00am, depending on occupancy).
Lounge bar located beach club (open between 01 Jul and 30 Sep, between 7.00pm and 12.00am, 6 days a week, depending on occupancy).
•La Guayaba Bar
Cocktail bar located on the terrace (open between 01 Jul and 30 Sep, between 6.00pm and 12.00am, depending on occupancy).
Piano bar (open between 6.00pm and 12.00am).
Pool bar (open between 11.00am and 6.30pm).
• Pool bar (open between 10.30am and 5.30pm). Pool Areas:
• Outdoor freshwater pool (heated). Sunbathing area with sunbeds and parasols.
• Outdoor freshwater pool (heated). Serenity sunbathing area with sunbeds and parasols.
The All Inclusive package includes buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main restaurant. Snacks are available at selected times between meals for a minimum of 3hrs per day. Local wine, beer, spirits, hot drinks and non-alcoholic drinks are available for a minimum of 12hrs per day. One à la carte dinner at either of the two à la carte restaurants per person per stay (the à la carte restaurants are open dependant on occupancy).
Sports & Leisure:
• Gym with cardio fitness training equipment (min age 16yrs).
• Aerobics, aqua aerobics, dance classes, darts, mini-golf, paddle, pilates, snooker*, squash, table tennis, tennis, volleyball and yoga.
• 2 outdoor pools.
• Outdoor freshwater pool. Sunbathing area with sunbeds and parasols. Towels (refundable deposit).
• Frequent daytime entertainment including arts and crafts, racket sports, small team games, team sports, family and water-based activities.
• Daily evening entertainment including live music, mini-disco and professional shows.
Spa & Beauty:
• Spa – contrast showers*, sauna*, Turkish bath*, whirlpool* and massage treatments* (min age 18yrs). (Open between 09.30am and 8.30pm).
• Beauty treatments available (min age 16yrs).*
• Reception – services available include concierge service, currency exchange*, English newspapers* and luggage storage.
*Local charges apply. We endeavour to show you images of the actual room described however, this may not always be possible; actual view and/or room size or layout may vary e.g. you may not see an image of a sea view or garden view in the image but you will have the option of booking your preferred view when selecting your preferences.